When Ben Zahn first took office it was easy to see that
he was more interested in action than accolades.
• A 48-year-old lifelong Republican
• A graduate of John Curtis Christian School
• A graduate of the University of New Orleans
• Former board member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Home & School Association
• Former board member of Jefferson Parish
• Former board member of the Professional Services Selection Advisory Board in Kenner
• Past member of the Jefferson Parish Industrial Development Board
• Past member of the Florist Transworld International Delivery Association
• Two-term past Chairman of the Kenner Planning and Zoning Board
• Former board member and current member of the Krewe of Argus
• Member of the Pelican State Pachyderm Club
• Former member of the Kenner Civil
• Honorary member, Past President and Secretary of the Kenner Rotary Club
• A graduate of the Kenner Police Citizen’s Academy
• Parishioner of Divine Mercy Catholic Church
In the short year he has served as Mayor, Ben Zahn has managed a $60+ million budget responsibly and admirably, always looking for ways to get the most for less without ever sacrificing quality. He continues to make great strides in Kenner while stamping his imprint on the city’s future.
As Mayor, Ben’s personally engaged in regular discussions on the redevelopment of the Esplanade Mall property. He’s guiding a significant beautification project that will completely convert Williams Boulevard into a thriving retail district with paved walkways, turn lanes, landscaped medians and more. He’s designing the city’s first Economic Development department to dedicate personnel and resources specifically to attracting new businesses into Kenner. He’s implementing millions of dollars in upgrades to drainage, streets, sewer, lighting and more. A great deal is happening under Ben Zahn’s leadership. Kenner should keep the momentum going.
Re-elect Mayor Ben Zahn.